March 24, 2010

Two Million Wings



By Bonae L’amour

I willingly allow one year cut short from my longevity
For every extra minute my eyes are allowed to thrive
In the presence of the curve of your rosy smiling lips
Not minding if you are unaware of my loyal devotion

I will give up the strength of my well-being
Just to be able to again wake up to your joy
Like ten thousands shooting rays from the sun
On an unchallenged summer day of free youth

I welcome insomnia and lateness from the sand fairy
To prolong my time of hearing your voice in the night
A sound so comforting and nourishing to my weak soul
Like the flight of a million just released butter-cocoons
Two million wings flapping accordingly into heaven


Beautifully written. I'm speechless.

2 comments:

  1. 我看不懂英文 是我的不对 用让我看不懂的英文 这就是你的不对了

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the blog i followed you so please return the favor
    septpommesvertes.blogspot.com
    septpommesvertes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete